Facilitating and actively promoting the international exchange of ideas and research at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign features as a fundamental aspect of the overall ACDIS mission.
ACDIS supports visiting scholars by:
- Providing facilities and access
- Coordinating visits and stays
- Organizing lectures, conferences, and workshops for faculty presentations.
- Offering faculty research support.
- Offering publication outlets for research.
ACDIS only accepts Visiting Scholars who are recommended by and will work with a member of the ACDIS Faculty. For scholars interested in becoming an ACDIS Visiting Scholar, please first contact and coordinate with an ACDIS Faculty member. For more details, please see the ACDIS Visiting Scholars Policy.